Safety standards have reached a new height with the arrival of the Covid-19 Pandemic as the importance of sanitation and hygiene has become important. One needs to maintain safety standards no matter the business they are doing in order to comply with the laws. The food business has been the most affected among them due to its direct relation with the health of an individual.
FoSCoS (Food Safety Compliance System) is a body under the FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) that looks into the compliance of food businesses. It is thus important to know “How can I get an FSSAI license online” in order to avoid complications. The compliance list is compiled by the FoSCos that all businesses need to comply with in order to conduct their business.
What Is FoSCoS and FSSAI Registration?
FoSCoS (Food Safety Compliance System) is a new platform that has been developed to replace the previous FLRS (Food Licensing and Registration System). It is an inclusive platform that helps regulate the compliance policies that are required by food-related businesses. It looks after the rules and regulations and tracks the compliance by the businesses in order to get the license registration.
On the other hand, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (“FSSAI”) is a registered body under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. It looks after the registration of Food Business Operators (“FBO”) in India in order to manufacture, process, store, distribute, and sale of food products.
What is the Best Process for FoSCoS FSSAI Registration?
The process for registration of a FoSCoS FSSAI Registration is an important step in the direction towards running a food business. It is always beneficial to get the proper knowledge regarding the registration process and the business before starting any kind of registration. FSSAI Licence are of three types based on their business structure and they are as follows:
- FSSAI Basic Registration – Small businesses with an annual turnover of fewer than 12 lakhs are eligible for this.
- FSSAI State License – Businesses with an annual turnover of 12 lakh rupees to 20 crore rupees are eligible for this.
- FSSAI Central License – Businesses that deal in import/export and have an annual turnover of more than 20 crore rupees are eligible for this.
The best process of getting a FoSCos FSSAI Licence registration done hassle-free and without much complication is to get the help of an agency. The steps for getting FoSCoS FSSAI registration online through an agency are:
- A FoSCoS FSSAI License registration form has to be filled by the individual in order to initiate the process and make the payments as required.
- The FoSCoS FSSAI License registration experts will give a call to the concerned individual post-payment and make the arrangements for the documents required for the FSSAI license as stated in the registration form.
- All the necessary documents are then uploaded on the portal for the registration and verification process.
- The concerned authorities on receiving the application and the document will take the necessary steps as required for the registration process.
- Once the application is reviewed by the authorities a thorough inspection is carried out in order to check the compliance with the rules and regulations.
- After the inspection, the individual is issued with the FoSCos FSSAI Licence to carry their business forward.
People also read: 8 Important questions to ask yourself before going for Business Loan
The FoSCoS FSSAI Registration is an important step towards the running of a successful food business without having to worry. The process can be as simple as possible when done correctly and with the right guidance. It is thus always beneficial to get the necessary help in order to get the best results.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!